Fundraising complete, JDRF Virtual Cycle for a Cure 2020: Supported by Ford has reached 100% of the target!
JDRF Virtual Cycle for a Cure 2020: Supported by Ford
Event date Tue 23rd Jun - Sat 31st Oct 2020
We’re going virtual!
Join us for the 2020 Cycle for a Cure supported by Ford as we take on our flagship cycling challenge from a safe social distance.
Select your distance, grease up your chain, take to roads in your local area or jump on a turbo trainer or watt bike and clock up the kilometers to help us Cycle towards a Cure for type 1 diabetes.
We’re asking you to take on one of five iconic challenges, from August 29th - September 30th, and help us raise vital funds so that we can continue to fund life changing research and support the type 1 community.
We’ve added some exciting additional route options to our usual two route format so that you can really challenge yourself this September.
Choose your route and your distance:
- Cycle for a Cure 50km route (Child & Beginner Friendly)
- Cycle for a Cure 100km route
- London to Paris route: 500km
- Ford Dunton to Ford Cologne route: 600km
- Lands End to John o’Groats route: 1400km
What you’ll get
- A Cycle for a Cure medal for all fundraising participants
- Fully Strava integrated platform to record your rides
- Tips from Team Novo Nordisk pro cyclists
- Stewardship and fundraising support from the team at JDRF
- Raise £100 and receive a JDRF cycling jersey
- Fundraising target £200
- Suggested fundraising targets for teams of 3 or more £400
If you have any further questions or want to know more information please feel free to send us an email at: CycleforaCure@jdrf.org.uk
Almost there, JDRF Virtual Cycle for a Cure 2020: Supported by Ford has reached 75% of the target!
Halfway there, JDRF Virtual Cycle for a Cure 2020: Supported by Ford has reached 50% of the target!