JDRF 100 Challenge for World Diabetes Day has received a donation, donate to this cause to help reach the fundraising target!
JDRF 100 Challenge for World Diabetes Day
Raised so far
Event date Tue 14th Sep - Tue 30th Nov 2021
Sign up today! Complete your 100 challenge before the end of November
This year we’re marking 100 years of insulin, a drug that has saved millions of lives. But we need to do better. With your help we can make the next big breakthrough in treatment beyond insulin that will change the lives of people living with type 1 diabetes.
You can get involved by taking on a 100 Challenge for World Diabetes Day – a great way to have some fun, get active and raise money for JDRF.
What will your 100 Challenge be?
You can set yourself any 100-themed challenge. Aim as high as you can and you’ll really feel the health benefits of all that exercise, whilst raising money for JDRF! You could:
- Do 100km or miles your way - swim, run, cycle, walk or mix it by doing a bit of everything!
- Do 100 squats, burpees or mountain climbers a day
- Do 100 repetitions of your favourite weights workout
- Take on group sports challenge with your team - tennis, football, rugby, rounders
- Take on a 100km or miles relay with your friends, family or workmates
If you did a 100 challenge for us earlier in the year, why not take yourself out of your comfort zone and do an activity you have never tried before? Or mix it up and do a combination of runs, walks, swims and cycles!
Rewards for your 100 Challenge
- Raise £25 for your bespoke 100 Challenge medal
- Raise £50 for your JDRF t-shirt
- Raise £100 for your JDRF tote bag
I have a question
No problem at all, please send an email to one of the team at [email protected].
Thank you for your support, together we will create a world without type 1 diabetes.