JDRF 100 Challenge has received a donation, donate to this cause to help reach the fundraising target!
JDRF 100 Challenge
Event date Fri 25th Sep 2020 - Mon 10th May 2021
We're asking you to dream up a challenge involving the number 100 that you can complete within or across 100 days.
It could be absolutely anything you like; bake 100 cookies, run a mile a day for 100 days or decorate 100 Christmas cards. You could do 100 press ups a day for 100 days, volunteer for 100 hours or donate £1 a day for 100 days.
Get 100 challenge inspiration ideas
The crazier the idea the better, let your imagination take over, and create your 100 challenge today, for your friends, family and social network to support you.
This is your chance to take on a fundraising challenge that's completely personalised yet still part of Team JDRF and the wider type 1 diabetes community.
Reasons to take part in the #JDRF100Challenge
- It's easy and fun
- You can do it in your own time - break it into bite size chunks or do it all at once
- ANYONE can get involved - even the pet dog!
- You can be as creative as you like as long as 100 features somewhere in your challenge
- Get everyone involved and feeling good
- And most importantly raise money to support JDRF in it's mission to find a cure for type 1 diabetes!
We will also be issuing 100 anniversary limited edition challenge medals to the top 100 fundraisers.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up here for FREE, just let us know what kind of challenge you're taking on and away you go.
I have a question
No problem at all, please send an email to one of the team at email@example.com and we will answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for your support, together we will create a world without type 1 diabetes.